We Provide the Clients. You Provide the Skills.
Is This Type of Work Right for Me?
There are so many reasons that flexible, part time, remote work can be the perfect fit for you.
An empty nester looking to stay busy but from the comfort of home?
A military spouse or partner looking for a job that can move with you?
A skilled freelancer tired of finding your own clients?
A parent that wants work life balance?
Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
Our VA’s cite many different reasons why being a VA is the perfect fit for them. Although they may have very different circumstances that attract them to the position, the overall recurring benefit they cite is FLEXIBILITY.
We have VA’s from all seasons of life. Here are just a few:
- Empty nesters that prefer to stay busy from the comfort of home.
- Military spouses or partners looking for a job that can easily move with them.
- Skilled freelancers who grew tired of finding their own clients.
- Parents that are after work/ life balance. For example: VA’s that work when their children are in school.
- Individuals who are serving as point person for helping to care for sick or elderly parents. For example: driving loved ones to medical appointments.
Our VA’s remain fully supported by us after they are matched with a client. You have a voice before and during your time with the client. Our Method Matching system matches you not only based on your skills, but also on chemistry.
Our VA’s skill sets vary from administrative support tasks to more specialized skills.
So happy you are interested. APPLY HERE
From Our VA's...
Be a VA?
Ready for an exciting new career as a Virtual Assistant?
Apply now and we’ll start matching you with clients that will maximize your skills and give you the flexibility you’re looking for.